Friday, August 9, 2013

once again alway down time when dont end up getting spankings

Alway down time when you figure out the truth that you knew for long time that wasnt gonna happen and you were not going get a spanking or the female will spank you reason i mention this cause was this cashier  i been talking to about her spanking me she said maybe alot she said she cant   i said well what if and when your off she said maybe   even said this when first ask her about my bday spankin back in july my bday was july 6th she said maybe  then too so few times she said maybe then i ask her you must have boyfriend she nod head yes   iask her if she like being spanked she said sometime when her boyfriends want to do it whole time she seem ok with me mentioning spanking to her even told her i like be spanked for punishment too she said ok anyhow fast forward to last night  i ask her if she would give me least one spank on my butt she said i cant  i said so your saying no  now she said yes  even said something about her boyfriend wont let her so i said your boyfriend not allowing you too or want you too she said yes i  said ok it ok that when i realize it not gonna happen with her something tell me as i thought about it that really wasnt gonna happen with her  even think she didnt really want do it anyhow  iam not gonna bother her with it anymore  just figure it a closed deal not gonna happen no reason to bring it up and have to move on

 this has happen to me few other times too when i think gonna happen iam going be spanked it end up not happening  i alway feel i have start over and find somebody else which get very hard for me just when i think iam gonna finally find the one person it never happen or follow thru oh well back to drawing board with me and finding female to spank me the kind i want and one where i wouldnt have pay for it i found few females who agree or would spank me but  they charge money and it money i dont have there too many of them i would let need decide which one to be first one i go to i would love be friends with the female too  same as for all  female model i found on fet life and spanking tube  i would let any of them spank me and i want be there friends too make me feel good knowing there a female i can go to get spanked by them ands  one who wont let my bad behavior get far out of line. even if it was normal female  i would want that  i meant normal regular as one who not the model ones so iam not ruleing you  female out

anyhow iam gonna have think real hard who and how iam gonna actually get my first real punishment spankings from  hope happen before iam old and grey lol  iam sure there female out there in city i live who would spank me and enjoy giving naughty boys spanking i know there female out there who enjoy spanking naughty boys

 one other thing i have this other female i ask who had to ask her husband if he would allow her to give me bday spankin  i havent talked to her since then but iam thinking she another one who gonna say no  when i  do see her   i am gonna see if she bring it up  or maybe i will re ask her if she want spank me for my late bday or if she would spank me anyhow but i have feeling her husband said no to it when she ask me so iam thinking she another female iam gonna have to forget about and move on  cause dont think she will spank me  iam not scare or nervous about getting spanked by her or any other female or the other female i mention earlier so wish me luck every body to me finally getting the spankings i desver and had comming for long time  ladies it open season on my butt you can practice your target practice on my butt so spanks away

No comments:

Post a Comment