Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello iam back

sorry  it been long time since i have last blog  i been naughty boy some female should order me pull my pants down and bend over for good spanking so i wont be lazy any more and get to more blogging  i  have adit iam still new to blogging and alll but iam willing to learn how to be able to blog so i can meet new people   i love reading other people spanking blog    it fun to read about how  iam not alone in this crazy spanking world

  I still be unable to find a female who is willing to blister my butt good  Lord know i been needing a good bare ass punishment i been too naughty for far too long  i  need be taught proper lesson soon or i may  go on being bad knowing i wont be punish by a strict female   i still get jealous when i read or hear about people being spanked make me wish  i was just like them

   i have ask few  or some female if they wanted to spank me but i been turn down by all the female i have ask which make it more  diffcult for me and make me want to give up on ever being spanked by female   just today i ask a female if she intrested in bending me over her knee and spanking me she said no  but she has kids she  does that too. even so  she refuse spank me least i know she does do some spanking and bleive in it right.

 it time like that  which make me want to give up   i have no where else to turn too   iam mostly intrested in hearing about female who spanks their mens in their life   that is my main interest but i have said iam willin to switch with female but not sure if i  be ok getting spanked by a female who get spanked herself

  make me wonder how do female who never been spanked themself now make living spanking other people that one thing i  often wonder myself iam sure some female out there can explain why since they never get spanked but enjoy spanking other people

 what i want and need is punishment spanking   ican feel and crave it everyday  but my naughty butt alway remain untouched and un spank   i  hope that change soon if not who know what iam going to do

 hope hear from you people and soon  i  love meeting new people to become friend with so get back to me if want

4 comments:

  1. Make sure that you comment on other people's blogs while logged in to this so that people who read the comment know that you have a blog now!

    Have you tried looking for someone to spank you over backpage.com? There are many people who advertise those services there.

    In the meantime, you can always try self-spanking. That is what I did before I met my first spanking partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex first off thanks for comment on my blog yes i been tryng and look at backapge site for people who has has offer serivce for spanking and such been unable find a perfect female for me alot of them charge to much money i cant afford there price to be spanked or able to drive to them they too far just wish i could get spanked bad

      i have few time been log in on your blog when i made comment to your blogs your blog and few other people blog are reason i decided to creat my own spanking blog i enjoy reading your blogs

      i have done alot of self spankings to myself i even have few self spanking video i made it is on my spankingtube account my name there is mspankee on spankingtube i can even send some of the video to person emaill if they want it that way

      Delete
  2. yes Miss Alex Reyonda i will post again dont know what talk about i yet to be spanked by a strict female and i hate doing self spankings doesnt help much either

    ReplyDelete