Monday, April 8, 2013

selfspankings

i have to admit i done alot of self spankings to myself and i even had sent few female video of me doing the self spankings to myself they seem to enjoy watching me spank and punish myself too casue few have told me some even said wasnt hard or red enough to their liking lol i  mostly use my web cam to make self spanking video if any female want see few of video let me know i will love send you some videos

  i feel like iam getting tired of doing selfspankings casue i dont think i can or have spank my self hard enough either i  know if an actual person or female was doing the actual spankings punishment  it would be lot harder more painful too casue they would have chance to really lay the smackdown on my ass and have total freedom to swat away over and over and over  until message is across and the lesson is well learn and the female can see the result too knowing they are one who created the soreness and  seeing me suffer from the painful punishment they just   made on my naughty behind trust me my  butt has been naughty alot actually so bad where  i feel i  can keep going over  and over being bad too  i know lot of people do self spankings them self and have differnt opinion and idea on how to do self spanking


 Problem is i live in a small city where i dont think there is much action going on in this lifestyle i also felt and said to myself  iam sure there somebody in my area or my city madison ohio who is into and willing to give me what i crave and desver too which is a good spanking and willing to take crack at my butt and intrested in punishing me to make be behave like a good boy like iam suppose behave like

What i normally use to spank myself with when i do selfspanking is wooden spoon, bathbrush and hairbrush too  i try spank myself hard too i  found out i hate wooden implement lol but i think if i was being punish with one for real by a female she wouldnt care if i like it or not but she feel i need to feel it to learn the lesson and to correct my bad behavior too which i  wouldnt have no problem with either long  iam being punish too

  i call myself a switch   i wouldnt mind spanking a female that like to be spank but i feel iam more comfortable at being one with my pants or shorts pull down being punish by a female who is the Top rather then a bottom too  just way  i  feel at the time iam sure there people out there who understand what iam saying and get what iam trying to say

 last but not least the Lovely sweet cute adorable  Alex Reyonld who blog i love  reading just comment again on my other blog telling me  i need to post again so that what iam doing i didnt  do it casue iam scare she would actually a SPANK ME LOL  it just i know she know few FEMALE TOP  who she can  get  them to spank me lol   iam sure she owuldnt tattle on me right Alex lol

No comments:

Post a Comment