Friday, April 19, 2013

another day another night go by

Hello everyone  hope you all been doing great and  life been treating you good  me life has it up and down and been so and so for me i keep on living life as i should but it does get lonely at time too. since i dont have nobody to talk about  spankings in my real life public times  i still have many of you over the internet  i have talked too about spankings and the life style too which is alway a very big help in a little way but not awful lot


 I know there female out there who offer spanking service but most of them as i am sure i said before live far away from me and even charge too much money i  have spoken to a few female on the social media web site world who has said they would give me a spanking or belive i been naughty boy and desver to be spanked which  kind of does make me happy and excited but i know wont and cant happen unless iam able to afford the session   true i should meet girls or female in my area instead of looking for  a female online but i had try many times over the years find female in my area but i been shot down alot of times by the female

Alot of time i am embrassed to have this feeling of wanting to be spanked by female and i normally wonder if all the female i have ask  still remeber me asking them long time ago to spank me even so  when i see these females after asking them they still talk to me but me or they never mention the conversation about spanking we had   idont even bring it up i just move along and accept answer no  it not gonna happen casue these female say no

 life can be boring up and lonley if your naughty butt which desver to be punish real bad keep  on every day being un punish and you alway wonder if next day going be your  luck come true and you will  wind up over a female  lap being spanked hard or being told bend over for this  that you had comming for very long time  iam sure if i was face to face with a female who is and will punish me or hear her say iam going get a spanking or somebody should take you over their lap or you need be spanked  so in closing is it too much for me to ask to get the one thing i crave which is a A GOOD HARD PUNISHMENT SPANKINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment