Friday, April 26, 2013

Enjoy talking to other spanko people

i alway enjoy talking to other people in spanko land who just like me into this sort of things but bad thing is alot of them are being spanked  or gotten lot of spankings lol which piss me off that there naughty butt getting the treatment i wish mine would be getting guess can have my cake and eat it too  i suppose  right

 there few girls who i  love mention in this blog  hope they dont mind one is Alex Reyonld  an adorable girl i might add who is sweet kind funny friendly girl who i enjoy watching or seeing her  butt be spanked she has taken time out talk to me and even comment on few of my blogs which iam thanksful  for so thanks you miss Alex you rcok keep on  sharing your life with all of us

 Second i want mention Miss cali  aka katrina she has said number of time she willing and want to give me a spanking but it has yet to happen i think she actually scare too  hope she know iam joking with her  iam sure in due time  i will find myself over her lap getting the spanking i so desver   there lot of reason  she need to give me what i desver which is spanking of my life  in due time  Miss cali Katriana   iam sure this will happen you also reember everything i said to you on twitter


 to me i know sometime way i talk to  people on here iam just having fun and maybe my mouth would actually get me in lot of trouble with the strict female or somebody who swtich who by now cant wait get their hands on me   i would love go to spanking party to meet there awesome people but i cant afford go to any of party plus i be too shy around them too unless they approach me and talk to me maybe  i will open up if it somebody i know who said would spank me  i will  maybe ask right away if  i can get spanking out of way lol hope they dont make me wait longer for my painful punishment

 Miss Strict Julie spanks blog is another female who i enjoy talking to on her blogs she seem like friendly  female too and have given me lot of advice too which iam also thanksful she sound like a true strict female who is not to be mess with at any given time so naughty boys beware of her  unless   you want her to tan your backside or give your female partner advice and idea how do it them self

 so once again iam thanksful  to be talking to people i mention above and on those spanking site   i   go to and part of all time   i alway enjoy making new friends  i hope make alot more

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for your kind words, Mike. It made me smile to read that. :)

    ReplyDelete