Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ask bartender for a spanking or other female worker

i was just recently on vacation in florida ameila island stay at hotel that was on the beach too which was very nice if you ask me reason for my blog this time i think i miss an chance to maybe be spanked by female bartender see i  was at bar/resturant that was inside hotel. i bought a budweiser beer then i bought another one this female bartender was kind of friendly and smiling at me  she was about to get off  the bar close at midnight  she ask me if i wanted check out cause she was going to be leaving the other guy can take care of me i said yea check out she look over and said  you had 2 beer so it 6.50  for one other one on me  i was shock she bought me a beer. she was type of female i would of ask to spank me but since other people around still i didnt ask but i wanted to which upset me lol
went back to resturant bar are last night at hotel with family she did remeber me cause look at me and said welcome back  i said thanks yep iam back see  earlier that one night me and my dad was their eat dinner and then sat by bar to have another drink i went back there on my own later which what happen i mention so long story short after me and family had dinner that last night i was going go back to bar resturant on my own but i was too tired and didnt go. kind of upset me cause i miss a chance to see if the girl was into spankings and would of maybe spank me guess i never will know now

 the thing is i have ask other bartender and cashier at stores i go to if they would spank me or want to of course i alway get turn down by the girls casue either married or have bf     or just dont do that sort of things.  i alway wonder if some day i would get lucky when i do ask one of these type female  what does everyone think of my chances of getting lucky with one saying yes there some i wanted to ask but they no longer work at the place  i go to so  i think of it as a missed chance

every day i go thru same thing wondering if this day be one day all change iam over a female lap getting my butt spanked soundly  untill i cant sit and learn a vauable lesson from them

in closing has anyone ever asked a certain person in store or bar like bartender/waitress  or  you female a male bartender/waiter if they would spank you or how u been naughty and need punish

No comments:

Post a Comment